The Partnership is overseen by two advisory groups, the Strategic Advisory Group and the Cross Council Strategic Group.
Strategic Advisory Group
A Strategic Advisory Group is appointed to provide advice on the Partnership’s strategy and thematic areas. The Group is comprised of both academic and non-academic members.
Membership (last updated: February 2018)
Membership of the Strategic Advisory Group includes:
- Suzanne Bardgett – Imperial War Museum London
- Professor Indira Carr – University of Surrey
- Professor Sadie Creese – University of Oxford
- Phil Darbyshire – Formerly BAE Systems
- James Deane – BBC Media Action
- Professor Chris Hankin – Imperial College London
- Professor Paul Jackson – University of Birmingham
- Professor Nick Jennings – Imperial College London
- Professor Mary Kaldor – London School of Economics
- Professor Michael Levi – Cardiff University
- Professor Louise Mallinder – University of Ulster
- Professor Tom McCutcheon – Defence Security and Technology Laboratory
- Sarah Pickwick – Worldvision
- Tomas Stanton – Home Office
- Sarah Graham – Home office
Cross Council Strategic Group
The Cross Council Strategic Group is responsible for the development and implementation of the overarching strategy and research priorities for the Partnership, with input from the Strategic Advisory Group.
The Arts and Humanities Research Council, Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council and the Economic and Social Research Council are core members.
The Biotechnology and Biosciences Research Council, Medical Research Council, Science and Technology Facilities Council and Innovate UK are affiliated members.