CORMS Project Manager – Vacancy at RISE
RUSI is looking to recruit a Key Expert (KE2) – Project Manager for the Cocaine Route Monitoring and Support (CORMS) project at its offices in Brussels, Belgium, from 1 September 2018.
About the Candidates
The CORMS project was established in 2011 to increase the synergies between all the components of the Cocaine Route Programme (CRP) as well as to improve coordination with other initiatives carried out by the European Union and other donors, in the fight against organised crime and drug trafficking. From 2014, the Royal United Services Institute is managing this component of the Cocaine Route Programme.
The full time Project Manager will report to the Team Leader and will be responsible for all project administration and technical issues, including organisation of meetings, missions and management of the website.
Scope of the Work
The KE2 is expected to join the team and provide full-time support with administrative and technical issues related to the timely delivery of project activities and outputs. Expected tasks and responsibilities include:
- overall management and administrative support to ensure implementation and delivery of project activities;
- keep track of budget and expenditures;
- organisation of meetings and events in Brussels and abroad;
- logistics and support for field missions – travel, accommodation, visas, meetings, etc.
- take minutes during meetings, support drafting reports and briefings;
- assist with research and communication – update visibility materials, produce Newsletter, etc.
- website management – create content, updates and users;
- support with other tasks as requested
This is a full-time position based in Brussels.
Fixed-term consultancy contract (20 months, of about 20 days a month). Equivalent of 28 days of annual leave including bank holidays.
The expected start date is 1 September 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply
Please send an email to LiekeB@rusi.org by 22 June 2018, with the title “EU Project Manager” including:
1. CV (maximum 3 pages)
2. Cover letter explaining your experience and motivation for the post.
Location: RUSI Brussels
Apply by: Friday, 22 June 2018 – 5:00pm
For more information, visit the RUSI website.