PaCCS Policy Late: Increasing Impact through Creative Arts Collaborations
6 February 2019 | 18:00 – 20:30
University of Bath in London, 83 Pall Mall
We are pleased to invite you to our next Policy Late Event on the evening of 6 February 2019.
Collaborations between researchers and creative arts practitioners are increasingly being used for development, transitional justice, and reconciliation in post-war countries. This Policy Late Event aims to bring together artists, researchers, and policy makers to exchange experiences about these collaborations. The conversation will look at developing theories of change, designing methodologies, and evaluating impact for such collaborations.
The event will be chaired by Dr Hetty Blades (Coventry’s Centre for Dance Research) and Dr Lars Waldorf (Dundee Law School). Participants include:
- Dr Melissa Blanco Borelli – Royal Holloway, University of London (tbc)
- Kate Carroll – ActionAid (tbc)
- Dr Pilar Domingo – Overseas Development Institute (tbc)
- Helen Duffy – AHRC (tbc)
- Professor David Galbreath – University of Bath (tbc)
- Dr Rachel Kerr – King’s College London (tbc)
- Inés Soria-Donlan – University of Leeds (tbc)
- Professor Sarah Whatley – Coventry University (tbc)
Places are limited so please register your interest in attending by email to Natalia Rodríguez at N.Rodriguez.Dominguez@bath.ac.uk