National Cybersecurity Summit 2015
08.00 – 17.00 Wednesday 18, November 2015
The National Cybersecurity Summit 2015 will bring together over 300 cybersecurity experts, senior officials and policy-makers from across the public and private sector to provide an update on cyber security policy, share best practice strategies and help the United Kingdom to combat cyber threats.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Working with partners across industry, government and academia to enhance the UK’s cyber resilience.
- Supporting and coordinating transnational cyber-crime operations throughout Europe and beyond.
- Developing police force cyber crime investigation skills and techniques.
- Driving forward the UK’s capability to prevent, tackle and prosecute multi-faceted cyber crime attacks.
- Protecting networks, assets and data across healthcare
- Ensuring local cyber resilience, understanding cyber threats and how to mitigate them.
- Enhancing private sector cybersecurity.
Speakers will include:
- Professor Nick Jennings, Chief Scientific Advisor, National Security UK Government
- Mark Brown, Executive Director- Cyber Security and Resilience, EY
- Chris Gibson, Director, Cert UK
- Rob Wainwright, Director, Europol
- Jamie Saunders, Director, National Cyber Crime Unit, National Crime Agency
- Rob Shaw, Director of Operations and Assurance Services, Health and Social Care Information Centre
A reduced rate of £99 is being offered to members of the Partnership for Conflict, Crime and Security Research. Please email email@example.com to register.