MSc in Security and Resilience – Imperial College London
Led by the Institute for Security Science and Technology – Imperial College London’s hub for security research and engagement. This new MSc course is tailored to training STEM graduates and security professionals in the science and cutting-edge technologies underpinning national security.
The course covers a range of topics and essential skills relevant to security and resilience. You’ll benefit from core training in risk evaluation and both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies; essential skills in the security and resilience sector, as well as allied sectors.
Programme topics include: detection and sensing technologies, threat mitigation and policy, behavioural science, critical infrastructure, CBRNE, cyber security, transport security.
- Entry requirements: 2.1 STEM degree. Relevant professional experience also considered
- Course duration: 1 year full time / 2 years part time
- Location: South Kensington campus
- Start date: October 2019
- Application deadline: First deadline is 5 April 2019
- Contact: Max (ISST communications manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to apply, please visit this link.