Book Launch – Global Uncertainties: Collected Conversations
UKRI’s programme of security research, the Partnership for Conflict, Crime and Security Research, is coming to an end after 15 years.
- Hazards & Disasters and Risk Management
- Conflict, Security and Peacemaking
- Peacebuilding & Post-Conflict Reconstruction
- Identity, Radicalisation & Political Violence
- Criminal Networks & Transnational Organised Crime.
- Cyber-Security & Emerging Technology.
Together, these Conversations reveal the potential of research to advance our understanding of threats, vulnerabilities and security solutions associated with the intricate systems that link our environments, infrastructure, institutions, and social world.