Name: David Baganda
Organisation: Centre for Policy Advocacy and Action Research (CPAAR)
Disciplinary Area: Political Science
Research Area: Conflict related studies and Monitoring & Evaluation of interventions on conflict and post conflict reconstruction programs
Role: Research Provider
Which call are you planning to apply for?
What are your research interests?
- Political Settlements
- Ethnically inspired political conflict
- Mediation and Conflict resolution
- Post Conflict reconstruction and development
What is your offer?
- Social Research skills that include: concept development; proposal writing; data collection, analysis and reporting; policy advocacy to influence interventions.
- Monitoring & Evaluation Expertise
Who would you like to collaborate with?
Gender experts, Anthropologists, Conflict experts, Economists.
What are your geographical areas/countries of interest?
- Great lakes region of Africa countries-Kenya, Burundi, Rwanda, Uganda, DR. Congo, South Sudan.
- Horn of Africa-Ethiopia, Somali, Gjibouti and Eritrea.
- Central and Southern Africa.