Covid-19 Expert Database
During this time of crisis, Parliament has seen a surge in a need to access research expertise as our politicians and policymakers seek to engage with the COVID-19 outbreak. As they respond to this rapidly evolving situation, Parliament may need quick access to researchers who can share their expertise on a wide array of topics related to coronavirus and its impacts upon other parts of our society.
Consequently, the Knowledge Exchange Unit at the UK Parliament has created a COVID-19 Outbreak Expert Database.
They are seeking to create lists of experts on topics including, but not limited to:
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Civil contingency planning and management
- Communicating uncertainty, media and dis/mis-information
- Criminal justice
- Crisis communications
- Critical national infrastructure
- Cyber security and cyber crime
- Emergency planning
- Human rights
- International development
- National security
- Police powers
- Public Order
If you feel that you could contribute to this database, you can add yourself as an expert here.